Wish For A Flower

There are beautiful flowers at my house, some of them climbing to the balcony on second floor. And that's my favourite part, the delightful flowers hanging on the branches, but reaching everywhere through their fragrance. But, it's a common observation that I do not find as many flowers near the balcony, as there are on other branches, which are far from reach. And this is the usual case. It happens all the time.
So, one fine day I just thought, I wish I could find a flower somewhere in my reach. And the very next day there were two and not one beautiful flowers that I could touch and smell. And that was no coincidence, I have tested this theory several times thereafter, and found it to be almost always correct. Whenever I wish for a flower, I find one, and sometimes two.
This incident reminds me of the famous saying, 'Be careful about what you wish for because, you might get it.' It might actually be a fact and not just the dialogue from a bollywood movie, if the law of attraction holds true. This law states that you attract positive or negative experiences based on your dominant thoughts. However, this law doesn't have a scientific backing so far, and hence, is regarded as 'pseudoscience'.
Anyways, whatever may be the truth behind it, my experience has proven it right on several occasions. Thereby, making me careful to think right. Also, even if it's a misbelief, it doesn't harm to think good. Because, if nothing else, it'll undoubtedly lift your spirit and energize you for the task at hand. So, it's a win win situation, whereby you lose nothing and gain a lot, like, mental peace, positivity, right attitude, good vibes, to name a few. 
So, science or no science, fact or fallacy, thinking good, happy and positive is never bad. 
Thus, you never have to worry about the consequences and need not have second thoughts if you 'wish for a flower'.

Comments