Pin Drop Silence


If you have you ever devoured the silence of the dawn, if you have ever soaked yourself into the calm and peace of the early mornings you'll know its totally worth the hassle of leaving the comfort of bed early. Even though it is quite difficult for me, but whenever I am able to break the shackles of laziness and get up early, the lovely mornings never disappoint me.
And the best part is the silence that the early mornings have to offer. Infact, this silence is the very definition of pin drop silence. It is silence in its truest form, and it couldn't be attained or achieved at any other time of the day, because, the late nights nowadays can never be so silent and the days, impossible.
If you are an early bird, you will surely relate to the fact that early mornings not only bring a sense of calm but also energize you for the battles of the long day that follows. I'm sure we all feel a little more confident and ready to face the world if we get up a little early. 
For me, and I'm sure for many of you, the early mornings exemplify the age old phrase which we always heard from our teachers in school. 'Pin drop silence' has found a new meaning for me, both literally and metaphorically. 

Have you ever relished the silence of the early mornings. Do let me know your thoughts about the same in the comments.


Follow & Subscribe to this blog for updates on more interesting and soul stirring reads. Share, comment and show your response, because, its totally RELATABLE.


SUBSCRIBE NOW...Its free...

Do visit my other blog धरोहर, keep showering your love, keep inspiring and motivating.









Comments